Bishop Neumann Jr./Sr. Central High School is a Catholic diocesan co-educational high school located in Wahoo, Nebraska, serving the students of ten parishes in the surrounding areas of Saunders and Lancaster Counties. It was opened on September 1, 1964. The school is named after St. John Neumann, a Redemptorist priest, who, as Bishop of Philadelphia, persuaded the American Bishops at the First Baltimore Council in 1852 to establish a parochial school system. Bishop Neumann is a fully accredited high school in good standing with the Nebraska Department of Education (NDE) and is an AdvancED accredited high school.
Click here to read the 2020-21 Curriculum Guide