Here are a few details and guidelines:
1) Cavalry Volleyball Academies for 2nd through 8th graders begin in July. Academies will be split this year based on grade (and possibly ability). All Academies will be geared toward enhancing individual fundamental skills. Passing and serving will be a priority. For the older girls, skills like setting, hitting, and blocking will be covered as well.
2) Cavalry Volleyball will host a tournament in August for 2nd – 6th grade teams. Parents are required to volunteer to help to staff the event.
3) 2nd through 6th grade Cavalry Volleyball teams will play in the fall Civic Center league. The Civic Center league will start in August, the week following our tournament.
4) Each Cavalry Volleyball team can enter an additional youth tournament. Fees will be covered by the club.
5) Because the Neumann Booster Club has funded our initial costs, they ask for our help. Cavalry Volleyball parents will be asked to take gate money and/or work concession stands at Neumann High school games and/or tournaments. Please be generous with your time!
6) If you are interested in coaching a team or being an assistant coach, please contact email@example.com. It would be a great idea for potential coaches to attend the academies if possible to see what we are looking for and our “vocabulary”!
If you have any questions please contact Brandi Sladky at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Like us on Facebook!