We invite you to join our Legacy Society, a prestigious club for those who’ve designated a planned gift to Bishop Neumann Central High School. Your financial support through estate planning will have a positive impact on our Catholic education for years to come. Some gifts can be arranged to benefit Bishop Neumann while also providing life income for you, your spouse, or other family members. Most planned gifts can be as simple as a bequest in a will, charitable trusts, annuities, life insurance, or retirement plans.
Please contact your financial advisor for more information about estate planning. To learn more about becoming a Legacy Society member, contact Darrick Wyllie or call (402) 443-4151.
Creating Your Legacy
- Make a difference by investing in Catholic education
- Feel the sense of fulfillment by being a Steward of God
- Enjoy the legacy YOU created
- nearly 50% of adults DO NOT have a current will
- Receive tax advantages through charitable giving
- Receive recognition today for your future gift
- Your name will be presented on a beautiful plaque in the school's hallway with other Legacy Society members
REMEMBER BISHOP NEUMANN IN YOUR WILL
Legal Name: Bishop Neumann Central High School
Tax ID #47-0486467
Address: 202 South Linden St, Wahoo, NE 68066